Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Deflection:||Max. 72%||Feature:||High Pressure|
|Material:||Natural Rubber||Product Name:||Cone Rubber Fender|
High Pressure Cone Rubber Dock Fenders Collision Avoidance 350H Natural Rubber
TD-AA cone type rubber with cone shaped rubber and frontal mount steel frame is the 3rd generation product of cell type rubber. Adopting cone rubber and full-new structure design of preposed steel structure, it is one of most excellent performance fender in that designed compress deformation rise from 52.5% to 70% if reaction force do not increase. Its emergence simplifies wharf structure and reduces the cost of quay wall construction, hence it is and ideal substitute of cell type rubber fender.
The cone rubber fender is rarely damaged or impaired, because it never contacts the hull directly.
The utilization scope:
1).Suitable to the quays need low reaction force and high energy absorption;
2).Specially suitable to the quays require low hull pressure;
3).Suitable to oil terminal,container terminal and offshore berths;
4).Suitable to any case using super cell fenders.
Rubber grade Performance
Rated deflection 70%
Maximum deflection 72%
Super high reaction force (P2)
High reaction force (P1)
Standard reaction force (P0)
Note: Performance tolerance:±10%
1. The energy absorption doubles comparing with the super cell rubber fender with same spec.
2. In the case with similar reaction force and energy absorption, small size TD-AA cone type fender can substitute relative large TD-A super cell type fender.
3. In the case of oblique berthing (less than a angle of 10°),the performance can not be reduced, which is preferred to TD-A model.
4. The frontal frame (steel frame) are installed in front of fenders, which can reduce the surface pressure against vessel hull. The surface can be limited below 25t/m2, which is suitable to large vessel especially.
5. The super high density polyethylene pads are adhered to the frontal frame, which can reduce the friction factor between hull and fender to below 0.2, and can reduce the shear (horizontal force) exerted on fenders when vessel berth, which can prolong the service life of fenders.
6. The frontal frame adopts water-tight structure with high strength and better anti-rust performance.